The Quaker-9 is a heavy duty industrial hot water gas high pressure system designed to be truck or trailer mounted. This unit is used for numerous heavy industrial cleaning purposes by contractors, municipalities, ship yards, mills and in the oil and gas industry. This high pressure system was built to be extremely durable and reliable to stand up to constant use and abuse.
|Quaker 9-K-GP||5||5000||25 HP Kohler||General Pump|
|Quaker 9-H-GP||5||5000||24 HP Honda||General Pump|
- General Pump – Extra heavy duty, 1450 RPM, oil bath, triplex plunger pump with brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection.
- 25 HP Kohler and 24 HP Honda electric start engines with low oil alert and 20 Amp charging systems.
- Adjustable pressure regulator (unloader valve).
- Heating Coil – schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- 12 Volt Oil burner is North American made Wayne Burner, which is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency of this unit. Wayne burners can be serviced by any burner repair shop in North America.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- Two 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tanks.
- Compact balanced rugged skid frame design- 11 gauge one piece bent steel mounting plate with 1 1/2″ bent steal roll cage frame and lifting bar, all industrial powder coated.
- All units include a 36” heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream soap injection system and a 50 feet of high pressure hose.
Looking for your local dealer or have a question or comment for our team? Contact us today!