The Quaker-8 is a compact heavy duty gearbox driven hot water gas pressure washer designed for daily industrial cleaning. This unit is equipped with a 12 volt Wayne burner and self contained charging system.
|Quaker 8-K-GP||4||3500||14 HP – Kohler||General Pump|
|Quaker 8-H-GP||3.8||3500||13 HP – Honda||General Pump|
- General Pump – Extra heavy duty, 1450 RPM, oil bath, gearbox driven triplex plunger pump with brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection.
- 14 HP Kohler and 13 HP Honda electric start engines with low oil alert and 18 Amp charging systems.
- Adjustable pressure regulator (unloader valve).
- Heating Coil – schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- 12 Volt Oil burner is North American made Wayne Burner, which is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency of this unit. Wayne burners can be serviced by any burner repair shop in North America.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control up to 200 ̊F.
- 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tank.
- All welded 12 gauge bent steel roll cage with lifting bar and hose reel mounting plate.
- 13” pneumatic tires are mounted onto the 3/4″ threaded axles with lock nuts.
- All units include a 36” heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream soap injection system and a 50 feet of high pressure hose.
Looking for your local dealer or have a question or comment for our team? Contact us today!