The QuakerBlast Portable Skid is a totally self-contained system that allows for 100% portable cleaning. These units have been designed to fit perfectly into the back of a pickup truck. Forklift slots and a lifting eye make loading this unit easy and efficient. There is also a built in winterization system which makes year round cleaning and transportation possible.
|Model||GPM||PSI||Motor / HP / Volt||Pump|
|Quaker-8-K-GP-SKID||4||3500||14 HP – Kohler||Gearbox General Pump|
- Extra heavy duty oil bath triplex plunger pump with a brass manifold, stainless valves, and thermal protection.
- This Industrial Gearbox works on a 2:1 reduction ratio which cuts your RPM in half thereby increasing the lifespan of the pump.
- Adjustable pressure unloader valve.
- 14 HP Kohler gasoline engine with low oil alert system and electric start.
- Oil burner is a 12V North American made Wayne Burner, which is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency for our customers. Our burners can be serviced by any oil burner repair shop.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- Heating Coil – Schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- Frame – Fully welded, powder coated, 12 gauge bent steel roll cage with lifting bar and house reel mounting plate.
- Heavy Duty Skid Frame – 2 by 4 1/4″ fully welded, powder coated steel complete with forklift slots, lifting eye and wand holster.
- 10 gallon poly fuel tank.
- 225 gallon poly water tank
- All units include a 36″ heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream chemical injection system, 50 feet of high pressure hose and hose reel.
Looking for your local dealer or have a question or comment for our team? Contact us today!