The Quaker-5 is a commercial hot water gas pressure washer that was designed for commercial grade cleaning. This unit is equipped with a 120 Volt Wayne burner and therefore requires a power source. Both engine options (14 HP Kohler & 13 HP Honda) have recoil start.
The Quaker-6 is a commercial hot water gas pressure washer designed for commercial grade cleaning. This unit is also equipped with a 120 volt Wayne burner and therefore requires a power source as well. Both engine options (14 HP Kohler & 13 HP Honda) have electric start.
|Quaker 5-K-QB||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||QB|
|Quaker 5-K-GP||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||General Pump|
|Quaker 5-H-QB||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||QB|
|Quaker 5-H-GP||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||General Pump|
|Quaker 6-K-QB||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||QB|
|Quaker 6-K-GP||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||General Pump|
|Quaker 6-H-QB||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||QB|
|Quaker 6-H-GP||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||General Pump|
- 14 HP Kohler & 13 HP Honda gasoline engines with low oil alert system. The Quaker-5 has a recoil start and the Quaker 6 & 7 have electric start engines.
- Heavy duty QB & General oil bath triplex plunger pump with brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection.
- Adjustable pressure regulator (unloader valve).
- Heating Coil – schedule 80 pipe is elliptically wound and stretched to eliminate seam welds. Each layer of pipe is structurally braced to reduce vibration and pipe wear. The coil is sealed with a ceramic blanket and housed in a stainless steel wrap.
- The North American made oil fired Wayne burner is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency of this unit. Wayne burners can be serviced by any burner repair shop in North America. The Quaker 5 & 6 have 120 volt burners and the Quaker-7 has a 12 volt burner.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tank.
- All welded 12 gauge bent steel roll cage with lifting bar and hose reel mounting plate.
- 13” pneumatic tires are mounted onto the 3/4″ threaded axles with lock nuts.
- All units include a 36” heavy duty wand and gun assembly with quick coupler system, 4 wash nozzles, 1 soap nozzle, a downstream soap injection system and a 50 feet of high pressure hose.
Looking for your local dealer or have a question or comment for our team? Contact us today!