Choose between the go anywhere 12 Volt powered oil burner Quaker 7
models where the burner gets power from the battery that the 18 Amp engine charging system is charging, or the 120 Volt burner on Quaker 5 and 6 where little Amps are required to run the oil burner, should power inverter or low Amp
plug be available. These machines will provide the 4000 psi cleaning performance that you require.
|Model||GPM||PSI||Motor / HP / Volt||Pump|
|Quaker 7-K-CM||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||CM|
|Quaker 7-K-GP||4||4000||14 HP – Kohler||GP|
|Quaker 7-H-CM||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||CM|
|Quaker 7-H-GP||3.5||4000||13 HP – Honda||GP|
- Heavy duty oil bath triplex plunger pump with brass manifold, stainless valves and thermo protection. •14 HP Kohler and 13 HP Honda definite start engines with low oil alert, both recoil start and 18 Amp charging electric start engines.
- Bolt on adjustable pressure unloader valve.
- Bullet proof A 53 schedule 80 coil with pancake design reinforced pipe brackets lined with insulation; top, bottom, and sides all wrapped in a stainless coil skin.
- Oil burner is North American made Wayne Burner, which is engineered for this specific heating coil. This burner maximizes the heating efficiency for our customers. Our burners can be serviced by any oil burner repair shop.
- Fully adjustable thermostat control.
- Downstream chemical injection.
- 10 gallon rust free poly fuel tank.
- Compact balanced rugged 11 gauge one piece bent steel plate; c/w roll cage frame with lifting bar, all powder coated.
- All units have trigger guns; c/w 5 quick coupler nozzles and 50 feet of hose—all quick coupled
- Four 13” pneumatic tires with nylon rust free bushing mounted on with large nuts on 3⁄4” axles.
Looking for your local dealer or have a question or comment for our team? Contact us today!